Burp Cloths I made for my friend Jen and cousin Katie & their new babies
How cute are these prints?
How cute are these prints?
"WC" Sign (i.e. water closet, bathroom, powder room)
So people would know where our bathroom is located
Made with a frame from IKEA, spray paint, hot glue, ribbon and vinyl letters cut with my Cricut

Menu Board
Perfect accent for our kitchen wall and easy way to meal plan for the week
Made with an old frame, spray paint, fabric scrap and vinyl cut with my Cricut

**This photo was taken with my iPhone and isn't the best sorry
Wooden Cart Redo
This is an old wooden cart from IKEA that David has had since before we were married. It was unfinished and starting to look a little rough especially on top.

After sanding down the stains on the top I purchased stain (used clear stain on the top) at IKEA for 4 euros and it looks so much better
**When I took some of these pictures I failed to realize the mess in my kitchen
I am so impressed and would like to place an order for the Menu frame. That is adorable! Everything is adorable. The Mark family is so not crafty so we are lucky to finally have a crafter in the family.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDelete"genes" will win out. really cute . proud of you
Love GrandmotherI
What great ideas! I'm going to hire you to make things for our house!
ReplyDelete